The Yakshini (Angel) Empowerments
are many things which were hoped to be a thing of the past after this last dark
Cycle of Ages we have just moved out of, but recent events in several parts of
the world, as well as certain “enlightened” beings deciding to do other things
than what they contracted to come here for, have guaranteed that we will be
having yet another Dark Cycle. What remains to be seen is just how dark it
really will be, or if more Light will be available to us than we had the last
Fortunately, there has always been a special class of humans that has chosen to be a friend of humankind. They are known by many names, but in the English speaking parts of the world they are called Angels, and in the part of the world that knows more about working with them than any other - the Tibetan part of the world - they are known as Yakshini.
There are many people in this world that are interested in working with angels, but there is far more to these creatures than the silly myths in the religious books of a couple of the newest mainstream religions on this planet would let on. For example, there has never been a war in “Heaven” where a third of the angels fell to the earth below. That is actually a story about the overthrow of an evil king of Tyre, in what is now Lebanon, whose palace was about 100 feet above the city, and his guards were known as the “Hosts of Heaven”. That evil king was named Lucifer, and his titles were “The Sun of the Morning”, and “The Bright and morning Star”. One third of his guards tried to protect him, and the other two thirds threw him and them off the walls of the palace to the streets below were the people of the city waited and beat them to death. This was proven by a couple of Archaeologists shortly after the end of the second world war. Of course, the Christian Church did everything that they could, including murder when needed, to cover this up.
In the article that comes after this you will find a very interesting list of thirty-six Yakshini, and the Mantras that are used to gain their favor. And, you will see that sometimes other actions are required, and that different Yakshini (Angels) require different numbers of Mantras. What you will find after that article is an empowerment process that will vastly improve your affinity for working with the Yakshini, and that will make doing so with you very attractive to them even though both they and we are on vastly different forms of karmic paths. So, first, read about the Yakshini and their requirements, and then receive the empowerments.
At heart a Shakta, outwardly a Shaiva, in gatherings a Vaishnava, in thus many a guise the Kaulas wander on earth - Kaula Upanishad
The Tibetan and Indian traditions have a multitude of spirits occupying the three worlds. Many are the servants of Lord Shiva , and some have been pressed into the tantrik cause, as spirits which can, for example, solve all your financial problems or find that perfect lover. Below are some examples. The yakshas (male) and yakshinis (female) look after treasure hidden in the earth, and come under the dominion of the god Kubera.
A Yakshini is a species of supernatural entity, in some ways similar to a fairy. A Yaksha is male, a Yakshini female. In the Uddamareshvara Tantra36 of these beings are described, together with their mantras and ritual prescriptions. By soliciting their aid various powers are said to accrue to the devotee.
(1) Vichitra (The Lovely One): The mantra is to be inscribed on the bark of a fig tree, and should be recited 20,000 times. A sacrifice into a fire should be made of white flowers with wine and clarified butter. She bestows all desires.
(3) Hamsi (Swan): The rite should be performed at the outskirts of a city. Lotus leaves and ghee should be used, and the mantra is to be recited 10,000 times. She reveals the whereabouts of buried treasure, and grants an unguent with which one may see through solid objects.
(5) Janaranjika (Delighting Men): The mantra is to be recited at night 20,000 times under a Kadamba tree. Camphor, sandalwood and ghee are employed. She gives great good fortune and happiness.
(7) Madana (Lustful): Recite the mantra 10,000 times next to the gateway of a pure king. Offer with the sap from jasmine flowers. She gives a cure-all pill.
(9) Kalakarni (Ears Adorned with Kalas): Recite the mantra 10,000 times, offer 100 blades of grass together with wine. Success in recitation brings a shakti.
(11) Mahendri (Greatly Powerful): Success in the mantra means the person is able to fly and go anywhere. Perform it near a Tulsi plant when a rainbow is present. One obtains Patala Siddhi.
(13) Chandri (Moon Girl): Her sadhana is as (12) above.
(15) Vatayakshini: The rite should be done at night, at the junction of 3 paths, next to a fig tree. She gives the secrets of alchemy, celestial gems and clothes. The mantra is to be recited 30,000 times. She also gives a divine and magical unguent.
(17) Vikala: Recite the mantra for 3 months. Be in a hidden place. She yields the desired fruit.
(19) Malini ( Flower Girl ): Recite the mantra at a crossroads 10,000 times. She gives Khadga Siddhi, which means being able to stop any weapon.
(21) Sulochana (Lovely Eyed): Recite 30,000 times on a riverbank. A fire is to be built, and ghee and other pleasant substances offered. This gives Paduka Siddhi, enabling one to travel at great speed through the aethers.
(23) Kapalini (Skull Girl): She gives Kapala Siddhi. Recite her mantra 20,000 times, offering boiled rice and various other pleasant foods. She gives the power to go anywhere in the aethers in one's sleep, and also to go to any great distance away.
(25) Nati (Actress): Having gone to the root of a fine Ashoka tree, make a circle using sandal oil. One is to be naked, pronouncing the mantra 1000 times, and offering the rasa to the yakshini. The worship is done at night. The Nati gives hidden treasure, an alchemical unguent, and the power of mantra yoga.
(27) (28) The text states these have already been described. (?)
(30) Pramoda (Fragrant): For one month rise at midnight, pronounce the mantra 1000 times.
(32) Nakhakeshi: Go naked and with dishevelled hair to the side of the house, and for 21 days do the worship at night. At midnight she comes, yielding her fruit.
(34) Padmini is said to be included in (35) below.
(36) Ratipriya (Fond of Love): Make an image of a golden Devi on cloth, writing one's own name inside. The image should be very alluring, covered in beautiful jewels. Offer red flowers, recite her mantra 1000 times for 7 days.
You will note that there are some things and places mentioned above that are simply not available in much of the world, and those requirements are rectified in this empowerment so that you can still do the Mantra work, and receive the help of these Yakshini. What follows will tell you how this is done.
Recently, I had the opportunity to gain possession of a Yakshini relic, and I am adding that to this empowerment as well. I have attuned myself to it, and have placed it in the Kurukulla Kali Temple here. The following is the description of it that was provided by the other LHP Aghori Order from which it came to me. I suspect that you will enjoy it:
“Heart of Siddhi Yakshini Root”
“Blessed and energized by our own Aghori diksha guru in Haridwar.
The root is very powerful and is too energetic for those who are not doing regular spiritual practice.
The root simply needs to be placed upon your home altar and the below mantra recited regularly before it. No additional offerings are needed. The root has been fully empowered using ancient tantric methodologies and has the living electrical spirit essence of Siddhi Yakshini dwelling inside.
This energy can never be diminished or dissipated.
- Absorbs all negative energy
- Avert harms and black magic attacks
- Protects against mischievous spirits
- Bestows magical power
- Grants wishes
- Fulfills dreams
- Manifests desires Place the root upon your home altar.
We suggest, placing a white cloth (cotton or silk) under the root and offering a few simple grains of uncooked rice regularly. As you sit before the root recite the mantra which is given in the empowerment.
One can mediate upon specific wishes, dreams and desires as you sit before the root and chant. A petition can also be written, burned and the ash place under the root. We ask that you do not use the root for harming others.
A Yakshini is a species of supernatural entity, in some ways similar to a fairy. A Yaksha is male, a Yakshini female. In the Uddamareshvara Tantra 36 of these beings are described, together with their mantras and ritual prescriptions. By soliciting their aid various powers are said to accrue to the devotee.”
All of the Mantras and instructions are provided in the manual for the empowerments, and you are also initiated so that you can use them properly.
This thread wrapped root is now on our altar, and I am occasionally feeding it Black Rice and doing the Mantra work for all of us, but your doing the Mantras for yourself, while looking at this picture, will make it better for you. In this empowerment everything will be provided for you to make all of this work for you in the best and most powerful ways possible. But, this gets even better.
The surrogate for this empowerment process is one of the most powerful and beautiful Sacred Prostitutes in the world. As with all such sexual healers, you can receive a lot of healing and empowerment simply by seeing her picture, and in this case her energy makes the empowerment process from these attunements exceptionally strong and good for you. Further, if you desire to work with her after receiving some or all of the empowerments then you can ask, and her contact information will be given to you so that you can arrange to work with her online, or possibly in person if that is desired.
As with all of our attunements, initiations and empowerments, there are no time limits for when you call these in. All of our attunements are set up in Orbs of Life, and are set up so that you can call them in whenever you will, and as often as you might care to even though once will generally be enough. Also, all of our attunements will follow you into the spirit world, and to your future lives prompting you as to how to use them then. Further, if you don't call them in for some reason then they will still follow you, and prompt you to know that they are there, what they can do, and how to access them. In other words, they are your's forever.
We also provide three years of help online concerning them, should you need it, so that you get all of the benefit from them that you possibly can. It is our desire that you be happy with your purchase. That said, know that no refunds are made from purchases or donations made on this website so do be certain of your purchase before you finalize it. The manual will be emailed to you, and as such cannot be recovered, and the same is true of the energy that is expended to set up the empowerments for you should you happen to change your mind later on.
This process contains thirty-six empowerments, and this is pretty much unheard of for the price of $108.00 USD, but we desire to make this available to as many people as we can so have kept the price down as low as possible without demeaning it's great value. And, once you have completed all of these empowerments then you can request a full color certificate from the Naked Shaman Academy, and it will be our pleasure to send it to you in acknowledgement of this achievement.